One of my favorite movies (I have over 100 of them, so let’s not ask for an exact order) is Oh Brother, Where Art Thou. And Art parallels Life, or is it the other way around…..
Regardless of which side of the merry-go-round that discussion ends up, when Massachusetts Governor Deval “pass the biscuits” Patrick started firing 1,000 state workers and slashing educational funding, I expected to hear that all sectors would feel the pain.
Not so, my logically headed friends. Even though the rest of the country is crying out “Hey, we have a recession on”, Gov’ner Pappy O’Patrick has stated that funding for Pro-Gay Education is sacred and cannot be touched.
Right. Because teaching 10 year olds about how 2 men can have sex is more important than:
– Head Start pre-school programs ($1 million)
– Infant immunization facilities ($5 million)
– Job training programs ($9 million)
– Senior home care services ($3.9 million)
– Aid for thousands of children in homeless families ($250,000)
Read more here.
More to ceom